3/2/14

Amplified by Tara Kelly Review

Amplified is a book that grabs hold of your attention at the first page. It is about a girl named Jasmine, who has just been kicked out of her house by her father when she told him that she wanted to pursue her dream of becoming a musician. She finds a band that is willing to let her join, but is it right for her?
   Amplified is about Jasmine’s journey through the rock band life, but not without a few bumps on the way.This book was great and it kept me interested, but I felt like this book did not really rise and fall in action like usual books. There were some small parts in the book that I skipped over because they felt useless to the story. Nevertheless, something pushed me to keep reading. I would have to give it three out of five stars because even though I was kept interested, the writing did not blow me away. The plot was amazing, but I felt like there could have been more rise and fall in the story. It was a little too flat. The ending still left me with questions, and I realized that there would be a second book. Maybe the next book will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment