3/2/14

Need by Carrie Jones Review

Are you looking for a good book about fairies, but not the usual type you have always read about? If so then Need is a book you must read. Need is full of fairies, shapeshifters, and a gripping story that will have you biting your nails until the very end.
   Need is about a girl named Zara who has not been herself lately. After witnessing her stepfather pass away, Zara moves to Maine to live with her grandmother, who is supposed to make everything better, or so her mom says. Things get worse for Zara when she realizes that a man who is leaving trails of gold dust in his wake is stalking her, and she begins to think that her little town of Maine is not quite human. In a whirlwind of action, Zara is forced to go on a journey that she never thought possible with friends she never thought she would make. I loved this story so much. This series is one that is on my top ten favorite series, and I cannot get enough of it. I read this book in one sitting because the plot was so intriguing. I loved everything about it. The characters were unique. There was a love story in this series but not so much that it overshadowed the actual story. The Need series is one that I kept coming back to because I would have never guessed where the story ended up.
   I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a paranormal series that captures your heart. This book has everything, action, adventure (a lot of it as the story progresses), plot twists, and a story that will keep you coming back for more. I gave it five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment